What information do we collect?
We collect personal information about you when you visit and register on our site, submit an order, answer a survey, subscribe to our newsletter, or complete a form.
When placing an order or registering on our web site, you may be asked to enter your: name, mailing address, e-mail address, credit card information, phone number, or national insurance number. You may visit our site without providing this information.
What do we use your information for?
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
• To personalise your experience (your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
• To improve our website (we continually strive to improve our website offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you)
• To improve customer service (your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs)
• To process transactions
• To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature
• To send periodic emails
The email address you provide for order processing, will only be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order.
Your information, whether public or private, will not be sold, exchanged, transferred, or given to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
How do we protect your information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Database to be only accessed by those authorized with special access rights to our systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
After a transaction, your private information (credit cards, social security numbers, financials, etc.) will not be kept on file for more than 60 days.
Yes (Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
If you prefer, you can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies via your browser settings. Like most websites, if you turn your cookies off, some of our services may not function properly. However, you can still place orders over the telephone or by contacting customer service.
Do we disclose any information to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Third party links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on our website. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
1) Value the individual’s personal data supplied to us and make sure we demonstrate trust and consideration.
2) Comply with the law when it comes to management of personal information and undertake to guarantee moral standards.
3) Study and address the privacy of individuals when holding personal information in an appropriate manner when updating any new systems within Absolute Building Plastics Limited.
4) Be clear with persons about how we use their information and how it was obtained.
5) Persons can update their personal data at any time by email or written confirmation to Absolute Building Plastics Limited.
6) Persons can ask for their data to be removed at any time from our organisation by email or written authorisation to Absolute Building Plastics Limited.
7) To retain personal information to the minimum legal requirement with a facility to remove when no longer required.
8) Any individual’s personal data will not be traded to a third party for advertising, marketing, promotion or for any other reason.
9) Current protections updated to facilitate personal information is kept safe.
10) To ensure suitable assets in place for looking after personal details.
11) Frequently inspect our system for updates required.
Absolute Building Plastics Ltd